Grizzly Families - please be advised that there will be no league play or regularly scheduled practices over the holidays (December 24-January 1). Anything scheduled during this time will be removed from the calendar shortly.
We are hopeful to be back on the ice the first week of January but with the rising number of Covid cases in our area, we can not be certain about whether there will be any new or changing restrictions. We will keep you all informed as best as possible.
Additionally, we would like to remind everyone that all Covid protocols at our local arenas remain in place:
- entry to the facility is not permitted more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled ice time;
- younger players (U11 and below) should come to the arena partially dressed to reduce amount of time in the dressing room;
- there is no more than one parent or guardian per player permitted in the dressing rooms (none if possible);
- masks must be worn at all times;
- vaccination status will be checked upon entry, be prepared to show your scannable QR code and photo ID;
- the Covid screening form MUST be filled out prior to entry and for every ice time - the form can be found on our website and the QR code is posted at the entrance of both arenas.
We thank you all for your continued cooperation and patience. It has been a difficult couple of years but we are very happy to have our players on the ice and are hopeful that by following protocols we can keep them all skating!
On behalf of CHMHA, I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season. See you in the New Year!
Your friend in hockey,