Please use the link below to register your player(s) for hockey this season.
Click here to register
Only the Treasurer will accept payment (cheques/cash) for registration fees.
E-transfers - send to [email protected]
INCLUDE THE PLAYERS FIRST AND LAST NAME AND AGE GROUP EX: "BOBBIE SMITH, U13" IN ORDER TO BE CREDITED
Cheques - mail to: CHMHA PO Box 1032 Madoc, ON K0K 2K0
All Non Sufficient Fund (NSF) chares will be added to registration fees.
Players will not be able to participate until all registration items (payments/documents) are completed and received (this includes practices and games).
Players who were previously registered with CHMHA will need to:
- Complete a 2023-2024 registration form (link above)
- Send an e-transfer, write a cheque or pay cash for the upcoming season's registration fee(s) as well as any outstanding fees from the previous season.
First time registrants with the CHMHA will need to:
- Complete a registration form (link above)
- Write a cheque/pay cash/send e-transfer for the upcoming season's registration fee(s)
- Provide a photocopy of the player's birth certificate
- Complete the Respect in Sport course online (one parent per player)
- If the player previously played for another hockey association and has relocated, the parent will need to provide the documentation necessary to complete an OMHA Residential Transfer (we will require a copy of a hydro bill, school registration records/record card, parent's driver's license, house/property ownership)
a) Players with outstanding fees from the previous season will not be able to get on the ice until those fees and the current season fees have been paid.
b) In order to make informed decisions regarding the icing of teams this year, the CHMHA will decide which teams will fold after the final registration date. If you have not signed up by August 15th, and a team is folded YOU WILL NOT be eligible for a release to play in another centre for the 2023-2024 season. If you have any questions related to the registration policies within the Ontario Minor Hockey Association, please speak to a member of the CHMHA executive.
c) After the first tryout date for each team, the Registration Coordinator will not be responsible for tracking down individual forms and documentation. Coaches/Managers and parents will need to assume these responsibilities. No one is allowed on the ice before the Registration Coordinator receives forms and documentation and payment has been made. Coaches/Managers need to take responsibility in over seeing this.
d) A late fee of $75 will apply if first installment has not been received by October 1, 2023.
2023/2024 Registration Fees:
1st Installment - 50% of registration due no later than September 1, 2023
2nd Installment - 50% due no later than November 30, 2023
On behalf of the CHMHA executive, thank you in advance for your cooperation!