Permission to Skate/NRP Forms, News (Centre Hastings Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Aug 16, 2022 | Crystal Julia | 627 views
Permission to Skate/NRP Forms
If a player is planning to tryout for AAA, they will require a Permission to Skate form. Additionally, any player planning to tryout at a AA or A Centre will need a Non-Residential Player form. No tryouts are permitted without these forms. You can submit a request for the form you need by clicking on the link here.

Once your request is received, our VP will prepare the forms and contact you via email regarding pick up.

Other News