PTS & NRP, News (Centre Hastings Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 23, 2024 | Crystal Julia | 712 views
Anyone planning to tryout at AAA will require a Permission to Skate Form. Players planning to tryout at AA or A will need a Non-Resident Player Passport. 

Please use the link below to fill out the Request Form for PTS and NRP Passport. 

Please note that the forms are not yet available from OMHA. We will not be able to provide anything to anyone until forms have been made available to us.

PTS/NRP Request Form 

Other News